Friday, January 25, 2008

What have I been working on?

Okay... I've had a few emails asking me where I've been and what I've been doing. No I haven't become a hermit. I've just been busy with the kids, school, and crocheting this afghan for... drumroll please... ME! Yes I finally made something for myself! I bought the yarn with the JoAnn's gift card my mom gave me for my birthday. It's made from Lion Brand WoolEase yarn, so it's soft, warm, and (very important) machine washable!! YEAY! Thanks mom! The specs are: 42 - 10 inch basic granny squares (14 squares per color) The squares are joined with black single crochet and the border, (which is also black and hard to see in this picture) is done in the granny stitch all the way around. That's my queen size bed it's laying on! After one trip through the washer & dryer, it's nice and cozy!

No comments: