Friday, February 8, 2008
Tuesday, February 5, 2008
Friday, January 25, 2008
Wednesday, January 2, 2008
1. I resolve to be more patient with my kids, and yell less.
2. I resolve to be less argumentative with Rob.
3. I resolve to take things less personally, and stop letting PMS get in the way of an otherwise good day.
4. I resolve to eat more salad and less fried crap.
5. I resolve to finish my studies and graduate. (So far, I've been really good at this goal, so it shouldn't be too difficult to finish since I'm almost done.)
6. I resolve to become better at Chess.
7. I resolve to finish reading all the Harry Potter books since I'm half done anyway.
8. I resolve to keep my house cleaner. (God help me!)
9. I resolve to work on my book for at least 30 minutes a day, even if that means I stare at the screen with writers block!
10. I resolve to FINISH knitting a sweater for myself!
11. I resolve to save some money.
Wednesday, December 19, 2007
Tuesday, October 23, 2007
Friday, October 12, 2007
Just chill out, and realize that there is more to life than flying from one place to another trying to get things done! That day is today! I may knit. I may weave. I may take a nap. Then again, maybe I'll do some of that homework. But the point is.... I will be in nice comfy, cozy p.j.'s and I will have a nice hot cup of green tea with honey in it sitting right next to me. I am going to enjoy this chance, and I hope you all get a chance to do this too! These are some of the best things in life!
Monday, September 17, 2007
Rob and I just got back from a MUCH needed 3 day trip to Monterey, while my mom took the boys to her house! We went to Laguna Seca for the Super Sport motorcycle races, and he took me to the Monterey Bay Aquarium, Cannery Row, the beach, and we just had such a nice time! We stayed in a hotel, and ate out for every meal, so I didn't have to cook ONCE in 3 whole days!!! I'll post pics of the trip soon!
Unfortunately, I haven't been knitting as much as I'd like, and my "Tree Of Life" cardi - while nearly complete, is moving slowly because of all the activity. I'll work on getting some pictures taken this week sometime, so you can see what I've been up to, so don't give up on me! LOL :-)
Oh! One quick thing to report... I just ordered a Kromski Harp, Rigid Heddle Loom! I'm waiting as patiently as I can for the UPS guy, but with everything going on, I don't know how much time I'll be able to give the loom, much less the knitting! UGH! It's okay, it's all worth it!